The Megger MIT520/2 and Megger MIT525 are designed specifically to assist with the testing and maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment.
The Megger MIT520/2 measures to 15 TΩ, replacing the ambiguous “infinity” reading with an actual number that can be used for predictive/preventive trending on the highest quality insulation.
The MIT520/2 has the facility to set the test voltage in steps from 50 V to the maximum output voltage avoiding the expense of several insulation resistance testers to meet any application.
The MIT520/2 resistance tester is designed in a landscape style which is more familiar and user friendly.
• CAT IV 600 V
• Mains or battery powered
• Variable test voltage 50 V to 1 kV in 10 V steps, 1 kV to 5 kV in 25 V steps
• Automatic IR, PI, DAR, SV and DD tests
• Measures to 15 TΩ
• RS232 and USB download of results to Megger Download Manager
• On board memory for results storage
The Megger MIT525 has a full suite of test modes as well as onboard memory and the ability to stream data/download data to a PC/ laptop. As well as measuring insulation resistance to 10 TΩ.
The MIT525 also offers various diagnostic tests such as polarization index, dielectric absorption ratio, step voltage, dielectric discharge and ramp testing.
• Compact and lightweight for easy transport and use
• PI, DAR, DD, SV and ramp test
• Unique dual case design provides additional user protection
• Lithium-ion battery – extended capacity, rapid charge
• Advanced memory with time/date stamp
• CATIV 600 V safety rating on all terminals