Maintaining battery systems through diagnostic testing ensures optimum power is available when it is needed.
The Megger BITE 2P Battery Impedance Test Set determines battery health, successfully diagnoses lead-acid or NiCd cells up to 7000 Ah
Applying a test current across the battery string while on-line, the Megger BITE 2P measures the total current (ac ripple + test current) and the voltage drop of each cell/jar, then calculates the impedance.
Megger BITE 2P features:
• Internal memory for storing measurements, pilot and ambient cell temperatures and ripple current.
• 15-second testing per cell
• RS232 PC connectivity for data analysis and report generation
• Built-in printer
• 100 to 130 volts and 210 to 250 V AC input voltages
• Large digital LC screen
• 6.50 VDC at 1.10 Amperes output
• 0.5% one sigma precision
• 3-second settling time
• EMC Directive 2004/108/EC and LVD Directive 2006/95/EC compliant
• Weighs 8.2kg unpacked
Protec offers multiple locations to better serve your needs, and electrical testing equipment rental options that work for you.