The Amprobe AT-7030 Advanced Wire Tracer includes a Signal Booster Rechargeable battery pack to increase transmitter signal strength and a signal clamp attachment for inducing a signal in wires without access to exposed conductors.
Clearly see the wire’s direction on the large, bright TFT LCD full color display, and in hard-to-reach areas, the Receiver’s Tip Sensor can be used to trace wires in corners, tight spaces and junction boxes. The Transmitter offers two, automatically-selected frequency modes for optimal tracing on energized and de-energized circuits, and three power modes (high, low, clamp) for a variety of environments. The breaker mode’s Scan and Locate feature identifies the one correct breaker or fuse with the highest recorded signal, thus eliminating the confusion of multiple false positives common with older technology tracing tools.
Amprobe AT-7030 Advanced Wire Tracer features:
- Locates and traces energized and de-energized wires and breakers in floors, walls, and ceilings
- Pinpoints shorts and opens
- Traces AC/DC Circuits from 0-600 V
- Features three power modes
- “High” power mode for normal circuits
- “Low” power mode for precision tracing in difficult areas
- Clamp power mode provides a boosted induction signal via the optional signal clamp
- Offers two output frequency modes for optimal tracing
- 6 kHz for energized circuits
- 33 kHz for de-energized circuits
- Provides embedded help screens to simplify setup