The Hukseflux I-V400 Peak Performance Analyzer is intended for single module IV curve trace analysis, including additional single module and string system performance parameters up to 1000V / 10A. Measurement data acquired by the I-V400 is processed and correlated to the reference test conditions (STC), allowing for direct comparison against the module manufacturer’s published performance specifications. The comparison between I-V400 processed and manufacture stated performance data makes in-situ lab or field module/string pass or failure detection quick and easy.
The I-V 400 contains an onboard database of the most common photovoltaic manufacturer module models. The database can be updated by the user at anytime through the included I-V400 management software, or directly via the instrument.
Main Features of the Hukseflux I-V400 Peak Performance Analyzer:
- PV module/string output voltage to 1000VDC
- PV module/string output current to 10 amps DC cell temperature via external PT1000 probe
- Solar radiation [W/m2] via reference cell
- PV module/string nominal DC and output power
- Serial resistance Rs of the panels
- Numeric and graphical display of IV curves
- 4-wire measurement method
- Comparison to STC conditions (1000W/m2, 25°C)
- OK/NO display result of tests
- Customizable database up to 30 PV module models
- Internal memory for data archiving
- Optical/USB Interface for PC connection
- Help icon button