The HD Electric Company Double Vision Dual Display Wireless Voltage Indicating Phaser – DDVIP-40, is a completely wireless dual display voltage indicator and phasing tool for voltages up to 43kV. It includes a pair of lightweight, single stick line-to-ground voltage indicators that communicate with each other wirelessly.
The HDE DDVIP-40 can also be used independently as Digital Voltage Indicators.
Multiple functions of the HDE DDVIP-40 include:
- Expanded phasing capabilities
- Two large, digital LED displays are easily read from a distance or in bright sunlight
- Clear indication of in-phase or out-of-phase
The HDE DDVIP-40 measures voltage up to 43kV line-to-line, and the units can used individually as voltage indicators or together for overhead and underground voltage and phasing applications.
The large, bright LED displays communicate wirelessly to make voltage measurements and phasing easy and efficient, especially over long distances, especially for longer distance phasing up to 100 feet, where the DDVIP is an ideal solution.
HDE DDVIP-40 features and benefits:
- Single button interface controls all functions:
- Line-to-line measurements
- Line-to-ground measurements
- Capacitive test point
- Real time and peak hold reporting
- Ultra-light, high-strength nylon molded housing
- Two synchronized dots move back and forth to indicate when the meters are communicating
- Dual battery monitor with auto shut off
- Powered by two 9V lithium or alkaline batteries in an easy to change battery case – no tools required
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: