Whether you have just found us online and want to learn more or if you have been with us for years and have not been able to coordinate your schedule with ours, never fear. You can now view old webinars on our YouTube channel. You can subscribe to our channel here, but our most recent webinars are also posted below.
- Battery Maintenance and Testing – Tom Sandri goes into proper battery maintenance as an essential component of critical power, protection systems or uninterruptible power supply systems.
- Acceptance and Maintenance testing of Medium Voltage Power Cables Part 1 – Tom Sandri, as it suggests talks about the title of the video!
- Offline Partial Discharge Testing of MV Cables in the Field – Craig Goodwin explains things like: 1) What is PD?, 2) Where can it occur in a cable?, 3) Where can it not occur?, 4) How to detect and locate PD in a Cable and 5) Examples of PD Measurements
- Cable Fault Locating Techniques – Tom Sandri explains that able fault locating can present challenges. These challenges are minimized significantly by understanding the equipment and techniques available and perhaps most important adhering to a disciplined step-by-step procedure.
- Cable Fault Locating Part 2 – Catch Part 2 of Tom Sandri’s webinar Cable Fault Locating Techniques
- NERC Standards 2010/2012 Update – This webinar helps with Understanding Compliance and Testing Requirements for Asset Owners, presented by Tom Sandri.
Don’t want to miss another webinar? Sign up for our email updates so that you don’t have to miss another one of our great webinars.
Do you have an idea for webinar? We want to hear it! Tell us your ideas in the comments below and we will do our best to cover it in an upcoming webinar.