A Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter is used to measure resistance of circuit breaker contacts, welded joints, terminal connections and solder joints.
For measuring low resistance, the Megger DLRO10HD 10A Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter is a great choice. The Megger DLRO10HD automatically diagnoses insulation condition in the workshop or field with Kelvin style testing for the most accurate digital low resistance reading.
Features and Benefits of the Megger DLRO10HD:
– High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
– Rechargeable battery or line power supply, continuous operation, even with dead battery
– 10 A for 60 seconds, less time waiting to cool, great for charging inductance
– High input protection to 600 V, inadvertent connection to line or UPS voltage will not blow a fuse
– Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational (battery operation only)
– Rotary switch selects one of five test modes, including auto start on connection, giving ease of use
– Operational ingress protection is IP 54 (battery power only) ensuring protection from the elements
– 7Ah lead acid battery provides extended operation and can be charged whilst operating from line power
– Rotary mode switch with bidirectional (current reversal with averaging cancels thermal EMFs), unidirectional, automatic, continuous and inductive modes
– Large, clear LCD display with backlight and contrast adjustment
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: