The AEMC 6250 10A Micro-Ohmmeter is a rugged, low resistance tester designed for both plant maintenance and field use.
Utilizing a four-lead Kelvin method, the AEMC 6250 is the most accurate Micro-Ohmmeter available, with results within 0.05%.
The AEMC 6250 10A Micro-Ohmmeter is uniquely designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material, with operator selection directly from the front panel. Three test modes are available; resistive (instantaneous test), inductive (continuous test), and auto (repetitive test). Up to 1500 measurements can be stored and printed directly to a printer or from a PC.
AEMC 6250 10A Micro-Ohmmeter Features:
– Measures from 0.0001mΩ (0.1µΩ resolution) to 2500.0Ω
– Test current selection of 1mA, 10mA, 100mA, 1A and 10A
– RTD temperature probe to check tested sample (optional)
– Selectable metal types
– Automatic and manual temperature correction
– EMF levels measured and eliminated in measurement
– Two programmable alarm set points
– Stores up to 1500 test results
– Selectable Inductive and Resistance test modes
– Automatic multiple test mode (multiple tests without pressing the button)
– Large multi-line electroluminescent display
– Local or remote test setup and control
– Direct printout
– Internal rechargeable batteries – conduct up to 5000 10A tests
– Rugged, double insulated waterproof case
– CE Mark