There are many power quality analyzers available on the market. Each model offers features to make testing easier and faster. One reliable model is the Dranetz PX5 Power Quality Analyzer. This tester can measure voltage spikes, power in root mean square, total harmonic distortion and transient intermodulation distortion. It also offers 4 channels for both voltage and current and can test single and polyphase power lines.
Dranetz PX5 Power Quality Analyzer features:
– 256 samples per cycle input sampling rate for high accuracy
– Rugged construction to be able to withstand rough handling
– Powered through AC mains or through rechargeable batteries which makes it ideal for station or field applications
– Embedded software generates information about the quality of power at any given moment in the last 7 days, taking into account various parameters that affect power quality
– Can be remotely connected to the main station and data can be transferred or accessed between the device and the main station
– Enables establishment of linkages with any node up or down the transmission line