The ETI PI-6000 Primary Circuit Breaker Test Set will test low-voltage, molded-case and metal-clad, direct acting AC circuit breaker from various manufactures. The ETI PI-6000 can also be used on high current applications like ratio transformers, and heat runs.
Using SCR’s the ETI PI-6000 eliminates closing time errors. Initiation at the zero crossover point eliminates DC offset in the current waveform and results in accurate, repeatable test results even with short-duration currents for high speed solid state or electromechanical trip devices.
- Input: 208-240 or 480 VAC +/- 10% (Switch Selectable)
- Test up to 6000 Amp Circuit Breakers
- Digital Memory Ammeter Controller MAC-20
- Programmable Output Phase Angle with SCR Controller
- Motorized Vernier with Manual Override for Fast Adjustment
- Regulate Current Hold Feature for Long Time Testing
- Preset ON Times For Convenient Jogging of Output Currents
- Rugged Solid Copper Universal & Horizontal 1/2” and 3/4” Output Stabs
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: