Power quality issues can cause serious problems in an electrical facility. Motors sync loss, erratic operation of sensitive electronic equipment, electromagnetic interference and increased power draw from the electrical mains are just a few of the issues that can arise from poor power quality.
For excellent power quality analysis, the Fluke 1735 Three-Phase Power Quality Logger is ideal for conducting basic power quality logging and energy studies. It also offers easy setup saving time and effort.
• Record power parameters up to 45 days
• Monitor of user-defined averaging periods and maximum power demand
• Prove the benefit of improving the efficiency of electrical line by conducting energy consumption tests
• Measure all three phases
• Included software allows the preview and generation of reports
• Compact and durable design
• Ingress protection 65 and 60 Volts CAT III rating
• Captures voltage swells and dips from load switching
• Allows load studies, energy assessments, harmonics and voltage event capture
• VGA color transmissive display with a 320 x 240 pixel resolution
• Powered by rechargeable NiMH battery-pack
• 10.24 kHz sampling rate
• 4MB flash memory