In order to supply homes, businesses and industry with electric power, electric utilities generate three-phase electric current that is transmitted across an electrical grid.
Most residential homes and small businesses use only single-phase power, but factories often use three-phase power for large motors and other purposes.
The Fluke 1735 Three-Phase Power Quality Logger measures most electrical power parameters, harmonics, captures voltage events, and is perfect for applications such as:
- Load studies that verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy assessments that quantify energy consumption before and after improvements
- To justify energy saving devices
- Harmonics measurements that uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment
- Voltage event capture that monitor for dips and swells that cause false resets of circuit breaker tripping
1735 Three-Phase Power features:
- Record power parameters up to 45 days
- Monitor of user-defined averaging periods and maximum power demand
- Prove the benefit of improving the efficiency of electrical line by conducting energy consumption tests
- Measure all three phases
- Included software allows the preview and generation of reports
- Compact and durable design
- Ingress protection 65 and 60 Volts CAT III rating
- Captures voltage swells and dips from load switching
- Allows load studies, energy assessments, harmonics and voltage event capture
- VGA color transmissive display with a 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- Powered by rechargeable NiMH battery-pack
- 10.24 kHz sampling rate
- 4MB flash memory
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec:
Amprobe DM-III Multitest Power Quality Recorder
Dranetz PowerXplorer PX5 Power Monitor
Fluke 1750 Three Phase Power Recorder
This electrical test equipment is available for rent, lease, or purchase from Protec Equipment Resources. We are here to help you with your testing equipment needs.
Protec’s Calibration Lab offers accurate and affordable calibration services for all makes and models of electrical test and measurement equipment. Contact us today for a quote.