The Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer offers many benefits when seeking power quality data.
The Fluke 1750 involves long term monitoring capabilities and allows users to capture cycles simultaneously so that problems may be found quickly.
For all testing needs, professional reports may be generated using the provided software. This turnkey system includes meter, flash memory card, PDA wireless interface, 5 voltage leads & clips, four 400 amp current clamps and PC software.
Uses of Fluke 1750 include:
• Power quality surveys: Compute power quality all through the facility while recording outputs with professional reports
• Long-term analysis: Expose intermittent or unreachable issues and examine critical equipment while checking for power quality events that associate with equipment breakdown
• Quality of service acquiescence: At service entrance, authorize incoming power quality
Fluke 1750 Features:
• Three phase power quality recorder
• Automatically records every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle – all the time.
• PDA wireless “front panel interface” provides a window into what the instrument is recording
• Fluke’s intuitive power analyzer software allows user to define thresholds after monitoring
• Set up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections
• Swap channels internally when connections are not correct – no need to reconnect wires
• 1GB of internal storage