Since 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting capabilities in the manufacturing and service industries, and Protec Equipment Resources is proud to carry a full-line of Fluke products for rent, lease or sale.
From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep businesses and industries around the globe up and running.
For excellent power quality analysis, the Fluke Power loggers are ideal for conducting basic power quality logging and energy studies. They also offer easy setup saving time and effort.
Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer features:
• Three phase power quality recorder
• Automatically records every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle – all the time.
• PDA wireless “front panel interface” provides a window into what the instrument is recording
• Fluke’s intuitive power analyzer software allows user to define thresholds after monitoring
• Set up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections
• Swap channels internally when connections are not correct – no need to reconnect wires
• 1GB of internal storage
Fluke 1735 Three-Phase Power Logger features:
• Capable of recording power parameters up to 45 days
• Allows for the monitoring of user-defined averaging periods and maximum power demand
• Measures all three phases
• Software allows for viewing and generating comprehensive reports
• Compact and durable design
• Ingress Protection 65 and 60 Volts CAT III rating
• Captures voltage swells and dips from load switching
• Allows load studies, energy assessments, harmonics and voltage event capture
• VGA color transmissive display with a 320 x 240 pixel resolution
• Powered by rechargeable NiMH battery-pack
• 10.24 kHz sampling rate
• 4MB flash memory