The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester with diagnostic technology helps to quickly identify and prioritize mechanical problems.
With the 810 Vibration Tester, you can make decisions about mechanical maintenance and use it as a supplement to your own judgment based on machine knowledge. The expertise of a trained vibration analyst is in your hands.
The Tester uses a simple step-by-step process to report on machine faults the first time measurements are taken without prior measurement history. The diagnostic technology analyzes your machinery and provides text-based diagnoses, severity levels and possible repair recommendations.
Faults are identified by comparing vibration data gathered by the 810 Vibration Tester to an extensive set of rules gathered over years of field experience. Primarily used for troubleshooting problem equipment, the Tester can also be used to survey equipment before or after planned maintenance.
The combination of diagnoses, severity and possible repair recommendations help you make more informed maintenance decisions and address critical problems first.
Use the Fluke 810 Vibration Tester to:
• Troubleshoot problem equipment and understand the root cause of failure
• Survey equipment before and after planned maintenance and confirm the repair
• Commission new equipment and ensure proper installation
• Provide quantifiable proof of equipment condition and drive investment in repair or replacement
• Prioritize and plan repair activities and operate more efficiently
• Anticipate equipment failures before they happen and take control of spare parts inventories
• Train new or less-experienced technicians and build confidence and skill across the team
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: