Control unplanned downtime, prevent recurring problems, set repair priorities and manage your resources with an original approach to vibration testing with the Fluke 810 Vibration Tester, the most advanced troubleshooting tool for mechanical maintenance teams who need an answer now.
Diagnose common mechanical problems on the spotwith the 810 Vibration Tester in three quick steps:
The 810 Vibration Tester asks for basic machine information you already know. Its onboard Info Feature gives you field tips for setting up and taking measurements like a pro.
Use it to quickly troubleshoot problems or monitor machine conditions.
With the press of a button, the 810 Vibration Tester identifies the root cause, its location, and how severe it is. Fix it right the first time.
- • Analyzes common equipment—like motors, fans and pumps—and determines the root cause and location of mechanical failure
- • Gives you an immediate fault severity assessment and repair recommendations
- • Helps technicians:
– Quickly understand machinery health
– Work more efficiently and effectively
- • Helps managers:
– Control downtime by anticipating problems earlier
– Eliminate recurring failures by identifying root causes
– Bridge skills gap by capturing decades of mechanical experience in one tool
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: