Power quality analyzers are the ideal instruments for power quality recording and analysis. These devices can measure and determine the kind and the magnitude of distortion in an electrical system. They also allow recording of power events for trending analysis.
The Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer allows you to easily monitor and analyze power quality disturbances.
This power meter automatically records every power quality event and parameter on every cycle. This lets you analyze trends so you can uncover intermittent issues that are causing equipment malfunction.
The Fluke 1750 lets you quantify power quality in an electrical system to assess efficiency and electrical losses. It is also suitable for other applications like validating the incoming power quality at the service entrance and benchmarking the electrical facility before installing new equipment.
Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer features:
• Three phase power quality recorder
• Automatically records every power quality parameter and event, on every cycle – all the time.
• PDA wireless “front panel interface” provides a window into what the instrument is recording
• Fluke’s intuitive power analyzer software allows user to define thresholds after monitoring
• Set up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections
• Swap channels internally when connections are not correct – no need to reconnect wires
• 1GB of internal storage