The Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer records three-phase power quality and monitors for disturbances in power quality automatically on every single cycle, for every event with all power quality parameters.
Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer applications:
• Long-term power analysis: Expose difficult to locate or intermittent problems, monitor vital equipment, capturing significant power quality events that correlate with the malfunctioning equipment.
• Power quality survey: Quantify power quality across an entire facility, then document the results with software generated, professional reporting.
• Quality of service compliant: Validate inbound power quality directly at service entrance.
• Commissioning/Equipment Installation: Benchmark power system before installation to ensure quality of service.
Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer features:
• Power quality that meets the standard: All measurements comply with IEC61000-4-30 standards for correct evaluation of all measured values including voltage, current, power, harmonics, flicker etc.
• Quick and reliable configuration: ARCHOS 43 Internet Tablet provides a window into what the instrument is recording, enabling quick and reliable configuration even in awkward test locations.
• Threshold-free set up: Apply thresholds after data is collected with Fluke Power Analyze Software – no need to worry about missed information due to incorrect setups.
• Captures everything: Cross-channel and current triggering capture every measurement, on every channel, every time.
• Intuitive PC software: Easily analyze data and generate reports with automated EN50160 reporting and compliance.
• Reporting has never been easier: Auto Report creates either standard reports or customized reports with the minimum effort or hassle.
• Plug and play: Set up in minutes with self-identifying current probes and single-lead voltage connections.
• No need to reconnect wires: Swap channels internally with the wireless PDA or PC when connections are not correct.
• Measure every parameter: Voltage and current on three phases, neutral, and ground.
• 5 MHz, 8000 Vpk waveform capture: Get a detailed picture of even the shortest events.
• Quickly retrieve data: With included SD memory card or via the 100BaseT high-speed Ethernet connection. SD card includes automatic download to SD when no other connection is made to the instrument.