The Fluke 1735 Three-Phase Power Logger is the ideal electrician or technician’s power meter for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging.
The Fluke 1735 is perfect for applications such as load studies that verify electrical system capacity before adding loads, energy assessments that quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices, harmonics measurements that uncover harmonic issues that can damage of disrupt critical equipment, and voltage event capture that monitor for dips and swells that cause false resets of circuit breaker tripping.
Fluke 1735 Three-Phase Power Logger Features:
• Capable of recording power parameters up to 45 days
• Allows for the monitoring of user-defined averaging periods and maximum power demand
• Measures all three phases
• Software allows for viewing and generating comprehensive reports
• Compact and durable design
• Ingress Protection 65 and 60 Volts CAT III rating
• Captures voltage swells and dips from load switching
• Allows load studies, energy assessments, harmonics and voltage event capture
• VGA color transmissive display with a 320 x 240 pixel resolution
• Powered by rechargeable NiMH battery-pack
• 10.24 kHz sampling rate
• 4MB flash memory