The FLIR T640 Thermal Imaging Camera is an industry standard in portable infrared diagnostics.
With a crisp image from the 640 x 480 detector, one of the best thermal sensitivities available (0.03 °C), and a measurement range from -40 to 2000 °C, the T640 has the features that engineers and scientists depend upon to make critical decisions.
With FLIR’s new UltraMax technology, the FLIR T640 Thermal Imaging Camera can produce 1280 x 960 images, doubling the native resolution—true 1.2 megapixel thermal images with full radiometric data.
FLIR T640 Thermal Imaging Camera Key Features:
• 640 x 480 resolution, 307,200 pixels
• 0.03 °C thermal sensitivity
• -40 to 2000 °C (-40 to 3632 °F) temperature range
• UltraMax doubles image resolution to 1280 x 960
• Continuous auto focus plus manual focus
• GPS records image location, Compass records direction
• Integrated viewfinder for bright working conditions
• MSX Enhancement combines full infrared with visible light details
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for live streaming and capture to Apple and Android devices
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: