The Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer lets you record three phase power quality. It comes with the Power Analyzer software that is very user friendly.
Here are the main features of the Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer:
• Power quality that complies with standards: The Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer measurements adhere to IEC 61000-4-30 standard for correct evaluation of measured values like current, power, voltage, flicker, and harmonics etc.
• Easy reporting: With its auto reporting feature, this Fluke power quality testing device lets you create customized or standard reports without any hassle.
• Plug and play options: It is easy to setup with self identifying probes and voltage connections.
• No threshold worries: You can apply threshold values after the data is collected. There is no need to worry about any missed information.
• Capture everything: Current and cross channel triggering lets you capture all measurements on all channels.
• Spontaneous PC software: The 1750 lets you analyze data and generate reports easily and quickly.
• Quick data retrieval: With high speed Ethernet connection and support for SD memory card, you can retrieve data quickly and easily.
Given all these features, it is a single box solution for many power quality testing needs; so if you want to purchase or rent electrical test equipment to measure power quality, try the Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer.