Not only does the AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter utilize a four-wire Kelvin configuration, which eliminates test lead resistance for a measurement accuracy of 0.05%, the unit also features a built-in circuit that successfully filters out AC signals.
The large, easy-to-read liquid crystal display is 2.25 x 4.00″ and shows the value of resistance, metal type, reference and ambient temperatures, alarm conditions, test current and range and test mode.
AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter features:
- Measure from 1μΩ (0.1μΩ resolution) to 2500.0Ω
- Test current selection of 1mA, 10mA, 100mA, 1A and 10A
- RTD temperature probe to check tested sample (optional)
- Selectable metal types
- Automatic and manual temperature correction
- Two programmable alarm set points
- Stores up to 1500 test results
- Selectable inductive or resistive test modes
- Automatic multiple test mode (multiple tests without pressing the test button)
- Large multi-line electroluminescent display
- Local or remote test setup and control
- Internal rechargeable batteries conduct up to 5000 – 10A tests
- Rugged, double insulated waterproof case
- Includes RS-232 to USB 2.0 cable and AC line cord
- Includes FREE DataView® software for data storage, real-time display, analysis and report generation
AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter specifications:
Each Protec office maintains a full complement of electrical test and measurement equipment. Offering equipment from all of the premiere manufacturers for rent, lease or purchase, Protec has the electrical testing equipment you need to get the job done.