With high-speed sampling and data capture (1 microsecond/channel), this 8-channel analyzer simultaneously captures and characterizes thousands of parameters, using a range of standard and customizable operating modes.
The unique measurement capabilities of the Dranetz PX5 Power Quality Analyzer include capture of low-medium-high frequency transients through peak, waveshape, rms duration and adaptive high-speed sampling as well as power measurements to characterize non-sinusoidal and unbalanced systems clearly.
Dranetz PX5 Power Quality Analyzer features:
• Eight channels, 4 voltage & 4 current
• Intuitive color touch screen
• AC/DC applications
• Samples at 256 samples/cycle
• Independent voltage & current triggering, cross triggering
• High-speed sampling and data capture (1 microsecond/channel)
• Detailed event characterization of RMS variations and transients
• THD/harmonic spectrum and TID/interharmonics spectrum to the 63rd
• Captures IEEE 1459 parameters for non-sinusoidal and advanced power systems
• Battery or AC power
• Expanded memory up to 128 MB