The Doble Universal Controller (DUC) is a rugged tablet computer powerful enough to operate Doble’s suite of high voltage test equipment and software solutions while being tough enough to withstand the rigors of electrical field testing.
The DUC provides the processing power necessary to run advanced software in the field. It is designed for durability and is built to withstand the same tough requirements of test equipment. Testing is even possible in full sunlight thanks to its bright, transreflective display.
Doble Universal Controller features:
• Withstands operational 4′ drop to concrete and operational 7′ drop to plywood
• Fully submersible (up to 30 minutes)
• Impenetrable to dust and debris
• Operates in -4°F to 140°F temperatures
• Crash-resistant with magnesium alloy chassis,26 direction bumper protection, non-moving SSD drives
Here are examples of equipment that can be operated with the DUC:
• M4100 Insulation Analyzer with DTA software
• F6150 Power System Simulator with Protection Suite software
• TDR9100, TDR900, and TDR9000 Circuit Breaker Test Systems with T-Doble software
• M5400 and M5200 Sweep Frequency Response Analyzers with SFRA software
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec:
Available for rent, lease, or purchase from Protec Equipment Resources. We are here to help you with your testing equipment needs.