The Doble TDR9100 Circuit Breaker Test System is a state-of-the-art Circuit Breaker Test System engineered to test all types of circuit breakers with efficient and accurate performance measurements. Use this inclusive, rugged and field-portable instrument for simple and complex testing of circuit breakers.
Doble TDR9100 Benefits:
• Test set features up to 4 breaks per phase, 3 motion channels and 6 event channels
• Testing Flexibility – The test set can be ganged as a set of 2 or 3 units effectively doubling or tripling your usable channels and main contacts for up to 12 breaks per phase.
• Supports 20kHz sampling rate and expanded analog measurement ranges
• Rugged and Reliable – The Doble TDR9100 is a single box solution, providing the accuracy of a laboratory instrument with durability for field use.
• Complete Test Reports – provided in MS Excel™ format
• User-friendly software interface – The new T-Doble Software features an intuitive control panel for quick, efficient and simple testing of circuit breakers.
• High Accuracy Motion Recording – A patented digital rotary and linear transducer provide early diagnosis of mechanical problems.
• Detects main contact and resistor contact timing errors
• Immune to Interference – The accuracy of test results is unaffected by the severe conditions of electrostatic and electromagnetic interference that are normally present in harsh substation environments.
Doble is one brand you can count on, and Protec offers for rent, lease or purchase, all the electrical testing equipment you need to get the job done.