This is where the Doble M4000 M4100 Power Analysis sets the standard. The M4000 M4100 was engineered from the ground up to overcome the common problems that plague other test instruments.
The Advantages of the Doble M4000 M4100 Power Analysis:
• Totally eliminates substation signal interference with Doble’s patented Line Frequency Modulation technology
• Generates its own clean test signal for the most reliable and repeatable results
• The highest power to better replicate in service condition
• Self-calibrating in the field, so it’s always accurate
• Advanced digital technology takes accuracy to new levels
• Automated setup eliminates errors
• Doble Test Assistant® (DTA) expert diagnostics software makes testing easy, fast and very smart
• All records are presented in a format that is easy to read, save and print.
• DTA Web provides an on-line database of test results, complete with powerful analysis tools.
Diagnostic Capabilities of the M4000 M4100 Power Analysis system:
• Power Factor Testing to confirm insulation integrity and quality
• Capacitance Testing to measure physical changes that may have occurred to the apparatus
• Turns Ratio Testing to detect shorted turns or winding damage
• Leakage Reactance/Short Circuit Impedance Testing to evaluate winding deformation
• Single Phase Excitation Current Testing to evaluate the transformer magnetizing circuit
• Capacitor bank testing using the Doble M4110 Leakage Reactance Module detects deteriorating or failed capacitors within a bank.