The Doble F6150e Relay Testing System is a versatile, all-in-one solution for testing protection relays and their protection schemes. Whether you need to test an individual component or test an entire scheme, the Doble F6150e Relay Testing System is the proven solution to assess protection system performance for analog testing of 1A and 5A protection devices. The Doble F6150e Relay Testing System has optional enhanced power output and WiFi features that allow further capability to give expanded performance and communication features.
Doble F6150e Relay Testing System features:
• Standard relay calibration and verification testing of high burden and microprocessor relays
• Protection scheme testing using state simulation and transient testing: powerful models made available in Protection Suite Software
• Metering at 0.2 class CTs and transducers
• End-to-end testing of communication based schemes with GPS time syncing
• Maximum of 12 Sources (6 Voltage, 6 Current) configurable for bench testing and proof of concept testing for complicated relaying schemes
• Increased amplifier power output and ranges (enhanced ratings), optional
• Wi-Fi capable, optional
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec:
Wherever the job takes you (and the equipment), with Protec’s multiple locations, we always ship from the office closest to your desired drop location (if the electrical test equipment you need is in-stock at that location), and the equipment can be returned to the nearest office.
We always consider ALL shipping options in order to save you the most time and money.
Also, if you happen to be close to one of our many office locations, walk-ins are always welcome!
Rely on the Electrical Test Equipment Rental Experts, we are there when and where you need us.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published June, 2014 and has been updated freshness, accuracy and comprehensiveness.