When testing three phase relay systems, technicians prefer the Doble F6150e Relay Testing System. This tester offers fully configurable options and has a high output current, allowing testing on various types of relays. The Doble F6150e Relay Testing System has optional enhanced power output and WiFi features that allow further capability to give expanded performance and communication features.
Doble F6150e features:
• Standard relay calibration and verification testing of high burden and microprocessor relays
• Protection scheme testing using state simulation and transient testing: powerful models made available in Protection Suite Software
• Metering at 0.2 class CTs and transducers
• End-to-end testing of communication based schemes with GPS time syncing
• Maximum of 12 Sources (6 Voltage, 6 Current) configurable for bench testing and proof of concept testing for complicated relaying schemes
• Increased amplifier power output and ranges (enhanced ratings), optional
• Wi-Fi capable, optional
With offices in Texas, Illinois and New Jersey, Protec offers a full stocks of electrical test and measurement equipment.