Protection testing – Closing out the gaps
Conventional steady state testing can test only an individual part of a system. There is no way to know how the complete system acts under high power-system conditions. This results in misoperations and causes several uncertainties in performance.
The F6150, along with transient satellite-synchronized testing offers close simulation to available true power conditions. The device provides a consistent and complete-scheme test which considerably reduces time utilized in testing and offers more reliable, accurate test results. With this tool, you can verify the settings, configuration, and proper operation of a protection scheme. Also, because the test outcome defines how a relay scheme works under real power-system settings, the output can be utilized to help assess future relay operations.
Doble F6150 Relay Testing System testing abilities include:
• Electromechanical relays of high-impedance
• Low-setting, high-burden electromechanical ground overcurrent relays
• Relays of high-power ranging from 0.5 A-180 A
• Transient simulation and Dynamic-state testing using twelve separately controlled sources
• Back-to-back testing with synchronized GPS satellite, under the simulated power system settings
• Everything from dynamic-state simulation testing to regular characteristic checks using a comprehensive software suite
Advantages and features of the Doble F6150 Relay Testing System:
• Outstanding test flexibility
• Hassle free usage
• Sophisticated circuitry (includes power amplifiers and high-tech digital signal processing)
• Automatic operation
• Front panel display made of VFD or Vacuum Fluorescent Display
• Field-rugged design – Offers uncompromised field performance
• Convenient, lightweight, and easy to carry when you are on the go
• Accurate meter testing – Offers highly accurate results for transducer and energy meter testing
If you want to get the Doble F6150 Relay Testing System, but are worried about its cost, you can get it on rent from our electrical test equipment rental catalog.