- It follows industry standards in high voltage (12 kV) Power Factor tests.
- It can work smoothly even in high signal interference areas due to an inbuilt Line Frequency Modulation Technology.
- Self-generated Sine Wave signals ensure that test results are precise and reliable.
- The Doble test tool measures Power Factor/Tan-Delta readings, excitation current and capacitance. It produces an output current, 300mA, at 10kV to replicate exact working conditions.
- It is open to high degree upgradation. Optional attachments include Type C Resonator, Oil Test Battery, M4100 TTR Capacitor, M4140 Capacitor Bank Tester and M4140 Leakage unit.
All these make this testing tool a must-have equipment. You can increase the shelf life of the M4100 before, during, and after test cycles so that you can have reliable test results every time. However, it is also possible to use a Doble M4100 without buying it. Electrical test equipment rental services lease out many such test kits at affordable rates. Let the rental service providers manage the delivery of the test sets to your doorstep and the return when your testing is complete.