A digital low resistance ohmmeter is used to measure the resistance of welded joints to determine its integrity. A weakening joint will increase its resistance as it deteriorates. Detecting these changes will help identify problems even before it gets worse.
The Raytech Micro Centurion II 200A Precision Micro Ohm Meter has an easy to use operation screen, which allows quick selection of the current level and resistance level to be measured.
The system has the ability to detect the resistance level and suggest the correct range to select which provides for extremely accurate results.
Raytech Micro Centurion II features:
- 200A Micro Ohm Meter
- Output range: 10A to 200A
- High precision measurements from .01µΩ to 5Ω
- Store up to 2,000 test results
- Provided with heavy duty alligator clamps with 15’ Cables
- Print test results using onboard thermal printer