Low resistance measurement will indicate when degradation has or is taking place within an electrical device.Changes in the value of a low resistance element are one of the best and quickest indications of degradation taking place between two contact points.
The Megger DLRO10HD 10A Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter provides significantly enhanced compliance, is capable of delivering 10 A into measurements up to 250 mΩ and 1 A into measurements up to 2.5 Ω, and features a high input protection up to 600V to keep from blowing fuses. The duration of each test may be up to 60 seconds.
The Megger DLRO10HD is built to endure tough working conditions. Delivering reliable test results to ensure electric equipment is functioning properly, the Megger DLRO10HD is powered from either its rechargeable battery or line power, and is suitable for continuous testing in production line/repetitive use environments.
Features and Benefits of the Megger DLRO10HD:
• High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
• Rechargeable battery or line power supply, allowing continuous operation, even with a dead battery
• 10 A for 60 seconds, less time waiting to cool, great for charging inductance
• High input protection to 600 V, inadvertent connection to line or UPS voltage will not blow a fuse
• Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational (battery operation only)
• Rotary switch selects one of five test modes, including auto start on connection, giving ease of use
• Operational ingress protection is IP 54 (battery power only) ensuring protection from the elements
• 7Ah lead acid battery provides extended operation and can be charged while operating from line power
• Rotary mode switch with bidirectional (current reversal with averaging cancels thermal EMFs), unidirectional, automatic, continuous and inductive modes
• Large, clear LCD display with backlight and contrast adjustment
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: