The Megger DET4TCR2 Ground Resistance Test Kit is a 4-Terminal Digital Ground Tester with ART and Stakeless Capability. The test set offers a wide measurement range of 0.01 Ω to 20 kΩ, ground noise voltage measurement from 1 V to 100 V and ground current from 1 mA to 20 A. Accurate results can be obtained in electrically noisy environments since the instrument is capable of rejecting noise voltages of 40 V peak to peak.
The DET4TCR2 is powered from rechargeable AA cells. The battery charger is built in and the instrument is supplied with an AC/DC adaptor, and battery status is display using a bar-graph.
The DET4TCR2 complies with stringent safety standards and are rated to 100 V CAT IV. The unit also has selectable 25 V or 50 V output for compliance with IEC 61557-5.
- • Rechargeable
- • Extended test range to 200 kΩ
- • User selectable test frequency and voltage
- • 2, 3 and 4 point testing at the turn of a switch
- • Attached Rod Technique (ART) enabled
- • Stakeless measurements enabled
- • Simple one button operation
- • Automatic circuit checking
- • Backlit display
- • Weather and dust proof to IP54
- • Complete with lead and stakes packed in a hard wearing carry case
- • Delivered with a FREE calibration certificate
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: