There are differing types of equipment suitable for accurate power monitoring. Some monitors give only basic readings such as deviations from a preset norm. Users may be able to tell that a power event has happened, but the equipment does not offer the comprehensive data measurement necessary to fully understand the details.
Full, comprehensive Fluke power quality testers record and analyze data about current and voltage. No specific event must occur. Instead, models such as the Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer adjust to changing conditions and then offer simultaneous results about quality, usage and troubleshooting. All results may be downloaded to PC or laptop for later data analysis using the supplied power analyzer software.
The Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer is a 3-phase tester that is easy to set up and captures every power parameter on every cycle. Its high resolution and accuracy provides excellent visibility into your electrical system.
Fluke 1750 Power Quality Analyzer features:
• Guaranteed accurate for all power quality parameters
• Compliant with IEC 61000-4-30 Class A
• Allows you to connect a PDA wirelessly for a front panel interface
• Threshold-free setup lets you apply thresholds after the data is collected
• Cross-channel and current triggering lets you capture every power parameter on every channel
• Fluke Power Analyzer Software allows comprehensive data analysis and report generation
• Internal channel swapping when connections are incorrect
• Transfer data using an SD card or through an Ethernet connection