Compensation capacitor networks are often used to correct power line issues caused by poor power quality. To determine the amount of distortion present in the line, in order to calculate for the right amount of correction, power quality analyzers are helpful when examining the extent of distortion in the line.
One of the most recommended power quality analyzers is the Amprobe DM-III Power Quality Analyzer. It allows the user to analyze power quality characteristics of single and poly-phase systems up to 600 Volts AC. The Amprobe DM-III Power Quality Analyzer also has the capability to measure insulation and ground resistance. This versatile tool is essential in diagnosing common electrical issues.
Amprobe DM-III Power Quality Analyzer product features:
• True RMS power quality recorder
• Measures a wide spectrum of power events like current, voltage, surges, harmonics, reactive, apparent and active power, power factor, frequency and energy.
• Can measure power quality parameters in single and 3-phase electrical systems
• It is compatible with a variety of current transducers
• Oscilloscope function
• Has the capability to simultaneously record up 64 power parameters
• Can be connected to a computer to download data
• Adjustable test voltages up to 1000 Volts
• Integrated timer that can be programmed
• Built-in Ohmmeter, Voltmeter and Megohmmeter
• Dual power option: batteries or mains
• Password protection feature
• Built-in Indicator for phase sequence
Related Products available for rent: