The Alber DMA-35-CRT Hydrometer with Data Logging measures a samples density and concentration, and its lightweight design enables on-site operation in a wide range of work environments.
A sample is filled into the measuring cell by simply pushing the button on the built-in pump, and the Alber DMA-35-CRT Hydrometer meter performs automatic temperature compensation delivering the results within seconds.
The Alber DMA-35-CRT Hydrometer has a measurement range of 0 to 3 g/cm3, resolution to 0.0001 g/cm3 and accuracy of +/- 0.001 g/cm3.
• Serial as well as Infrared data transfer to PC or Cellcorder for consolidation of test data
• Stores up to eight strings of readings (256 readings per string) of specific gravity and acid temperature and downloads formatted data to a Cellcorder or a PC for use with the Alber Battery Analysis Software
• Measure and record SGU/Temp in seconds
• One hand operation
• Physical dimension – 5.5” x 5.4” x 1”
• Weight – 13 ounces.
• Automatically compensates specific gravity for fluid temperature
• Splash proof membrane keypad
• If required, all moving parts are field replaceable
• Can be used on all manufacturers “wet” cells through corner withdrawal tubes or vent caps
Compatible peripheral equipment allowing wireless communication with the Alber Cellcorder CRT-400 Cell Resistance Tester.
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: