The AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter is a rugged, low resistance tester designed for plant maintenance, quality control in manufacturing and field use.
Resistance measurements are automatically calculated and displayed, taking into account the measurement value, ambient temperature, reference temperature and metal temperature coefficient. Sample temperature can be manually entered by the operator or directly measured by the AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter with an external RTD temperature probe.
The AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter is uniquely designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material, with operator selection directly from the front panel. Three test modes are available and automatically employed based on this selection.
AEMC 6250 applications:
• Aerospace metallic coating resistance measurement
• Bonding verification on earth/ground systems
• Weld joint integrity verification
• Contact resistance measurement of breakers and switchgear
• Aircraft and rail bonding checks
• Wire to terminal connections and resistance checks
• Battery strap resistance checks
• Cable joint and bus bar connection checks
• Mechanical bond tests