The AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter is uniquely designed to conduct tests on both resistive and inductive material, with operator selection directly from the front panel. Three test modes are available: resistive (instantaneous test), inductive (continuous test), and auto (repetitive test). Up to 1500 measurements can be stored and printed directly to a printer or from a PC.
A four-input, manual-ranging meter with seven test current/resistance range, the AEMC 6250 Micro-Ohmmeter offers precise, low-resistance measurements from 0.1 microohm (μΩ) to 2,500 ohms (Ω) of inductive samples such as coils, transformers, and motor windings and resistive samples (ground bonding, coatings, and contact resistances).
AEMC 6250 features:
- Measures from 0.1μΩ to 2500Ω
- Test current selection from 1mA to 10A
- RTD temperature measurement (optional)
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- Two programmable alarms with high or low triggering
- Stores up to 1500 test results
- Selectable Inductive or Resistive test modes
- Operator safety by automatic discharge of residual charge on the equipment under test
- Instantaneous, continuous or multiple test operation
- Selectable metal type (Copper, Aluminum or other) for temperature compensation
- 4-Wire measurement with automatic compensation of undesirable voltages and lead resistance
- Direct display of the measurement with its units, range, measurement mode and, if activated, temperature compensation.
- Measurement can be initiated from the front panel or remotely through the 9-pin communication port