The AEMC 1026 Digital Megohmmeter is a compact, lightweight, battery-operated , hand-held meter, providing four functional tests. It is a megohmmeter, DC voltmeter, AC voltmeter, ohmmeter and a continuity tester all in one.
The AEMC 1026 Digital Megohmmeter tests at 250V, 500V and 1000V and measures insulation resistance from 1kΩ to 4000MΩ, and features a continuity test range with audible beeper for resistances under 40Ω, and a 600VAC range for safety voltage check.
In addition, the AEMC 1026 Digital Megohmmeter has an ohmmeter to measure from 0.1Ω to 4000Ω.
AEMC 1026 Digital Megohmmeter features:
• Test voltage combinations of 250V, 500V and 1000V
• Insulation measurements to 4000MΩ
• Resistance measurement to 4000Ω
• Continuity test
• Continuity beeper
• 600VAC/DC test voltage range
• Large, easy-to-read display
• Data hold switch
• Test button may be locked-on for three minutes for hands-free operation
• Automatic discharge when test button is released
• Low battery indication
• Supplied with a soft carrying case and test leads
AEMC 1026 Digital Megohmmeter applications:
• Test insulation on cables, transformers, motors, insulators and wiring installations
• High resistance or absorption tests
• Spot reading tests
• Timed resistance measurements
• Dielectric (DAR) and polarization (PI) tests
• Low insulation test range for testing old or flooded installations
• Motor insulation resistance measurements
• Continuity checks and low resistance measurements
• Computer controlled production line testing
• Predictive maintenance
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec:
ABB TS3 Trip Unit Test Set
Amprobe DM-III Multitest Power Quality Recorder
Megger MIT525 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester
Available for rent, lease, or purchase from Protec Equipment Resources. We are here to help you with your testing equipment needs.
Protec’s Calibration Lab offers accurate and affordable calibration services for all makes and models of electrical test and measurement equipment. Contact us today for a quote.