The Megger DLRO200-115 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter test set accurately measures resistances ranging from 0.1µΩ to 1Ω, at high currents.
A versatile instrument, The Megger DLRO200-115 can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps, subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. For those applications that demand a smooth dc current, the Megger DLRO200-115 has extra filtering on the output to reduce mains frequency ripple and can drive 200 amps through a total current loop resistance of 11 milliohms. The filtered output of the Megger DLRO200-115 also eliminates magnetic transients that could inductively trip a breaker’s control (bus differential relay), if left in the test circuit.
– Small and weighs less than 32 lbs (15kg)
– Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
– Filtered direct current output eliminates magnetic transients
– 0.1 µΩ best resolution
– On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
– RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
– Supplied complete with 16 ft. (5m) test leads and download software